Sunday 13 January 2013

Sending Healing to your 2013!

Let me tell you a story - the story of how the most amazing event came to happen...

On Saturday 5th January 2013 at 20.13 I connected with over 300 people all over the world. Most felt the energy, lots felt relaxed, some became pain-free, some were helped to pass on, some found the motivation to do something, and some felt simply energised. Someone had a lifetime experience of the energy that sounded very close to a near-death experience. This person's spirit went and experienced what 'is' - what we are, where we come from... wow! Mind-blowing!

How wonderful is this? Together we connected and experienced the energy in the name of love and for the good of all.

How it happened was like this. It was the last day of the year... there I was, nothing much planned, nice family meal in, a film... go and walk to the park to see the fireworks around us...

That evening I got an interesting message from a friend in America: would I like to be visited by the Archangels? Gosh! What? Why not? I am open to anything! If nothing else I was now super curious... So I said yes.

The next day as usual I get up early no matter what. So as I am checking things on my Facebook page, I realise there is something called 'create an event'. Ummm, why not? Next, I felt that, yes, I should be creating an event! So I clicked it and thought: what for? Quickly the answers - almost like guidance - started flowing into my mind! Healing for 2013, what date? A 6... Why? I looked into the meaning of 6 and thought... Ok, this is interesting and powerful... So the date was set. And then all the rest just flowed.

"Six: The symbolism behind number Six is a legend. With Venus as its ruler, Six represents harmony, balance, sincerity, love, and truth. Six naturally reveals solutions for us in a calm, unfolding manner. We invoke the Six when we need delicate diplomacy when dealing with sensitive matters. The spiritual meaning of number Six also deals with enlightenment; specifically "lighting" our path in areas we require spiritual and mental balance. Sixes beckon us to administer compassion and consciously choose forgiveness in a situation."

I invited my friends, the ones I thought might be interested and within hours the number started growing and growing... I couldn't believe it. I had not thought of any numbers or anything - I had just followed instructions! (That is how it felt!)

I have done this before, following an instinct, and then wondering what exactly have I done. One of these times was with our beloved Tutty, our Persian white cat. One day a friend said to me that her sister-in-law needed to find a home for her cat because her daughter was becoming allergic to it. I didn't ask anything, I simply said "Yes!"  


Days after we arranged to go and pick her up... This beautiful white fluff... She was not friendly at all! And we had already two other cats... When she got home she was a scary thing! There was no way we could touch her or anything... And I remember looking at my partner and seeing in his eyes: 'what have you done?'

I wasn't sure but I knew she needed her space. By now I knew her story and it wasn't a nice one. She needed love and acceptance. And that is all I told my family to do.
I kept the cats apart for some time then let them find their ways and with her I simply let her be. Accepting her sleeping on the floor, meditating by the door (not joking!) and with time she became at ease. It's now three years next month that we have had her and she is the most loveable, adorable, friendly, trustworthy cat any human been would wish for. So I know about following instincts or better to listen to my higher self, to my guidance. And his time was no different: I knew I was doing the right thing, and as time went on realised this was going to be big and very, very special.

And it was! I can only say it was overwhelming and humbling to realise the number of people who added themselves on and who joined in this experience.

Over the few days between creating it and the Saturday, the energy started building up as soon as I started writing people's names down, something I felt I needed to do. People started feeling the connection and experiencing the energy available.

I know that of course, we were not necessarily the full 300. And that a lot of people joined but might not have made the intention to follow the ritual or connect with the energy. But It was amazing to realise that some people who did connect, and I didn't know, still felt it too.

So this was an exciting experience that I am glad I have created and been involved with and I am sure I will be creating more in the future!

I want to thank you all for becoming involved! May the Universe always provide you with all you need and lots of love, peace, health and wealth now and always! 

What about something for Valentine's? Bring love into your life!

xxx


No comments:

Post a Comment