Wednesday 25 April 2012

WOW I just bought this beauty :) and I am so excited !  Thank you Universe ! How cool is that? All the way from Australia - Adelaide... hehe
So if I can't go to Adelaide (at least not now) Adelaide is coming to me!
*see my post on 'Healing Karma in Adelaide...'

So funny how these things manifest... the last couple nights I been feeling the need to sleep with a crystal and as I use them in my Healing/Meditation group I tend to keep them in the 'meeting bag' and they don't come out and go back to my altar... so this week I felt deprived. The few left are not so special so in a moment of despair I just grabbed one of crystal necklace and slept with in under my pillow.
Yesterday again, as I was putting together the altar in the meeting I was looking at my collection and realising I am in need of a good size crystal ! Something with weight and soul... Something that would be drawn to me and felt special.
 
This morning I come across this beauty for sale at a reduce price from Adelaide hills and I got the last one that in fact was the cheapest and the one I was drown to. I have to admit I hesitated a bit over the price but I was told: 'follow your heart' (by my partner not a special force lol) and so I did!
Can't wait to have it in my hands... x

1 comment:

  1. My Beauty arrived on Friday and was picked up from Post Office yesterday 5-5-5 :) Just in time for his Full moon bath ;) Shame weather in London was so grey but I am sure the Moon did it's magic!
    Looking forward to sleep with it under my pillow and magic healing moments with it... he is so unique... ever time I look at it I see something new... wow :)

    ReplyDelete